Thursday, December 16, 2010

Burlap Obsession...

I clearly have an obsession with incorporating burlap, jute, and other brown textures and materials into my decorating lately, as I've shown you on my holiday front porch, inside Christmas decorations, Bentley's christening and flower arrangements.  I checked out Etsy and they...as always...have some GREAT stuff.  My FAVs in the burlap category...

I am a pillow fanatic because you can find them inexpensively, they can add so much personality to a room, and they are so easy to change out or interchange between rooms for a different look and feel. 

I LOVE this Keep Calm & Carry On pillow, care of Jael Studios.  I have tons of "Keep Calm" stuff around my house!
 
{Photo courtesy of Jael Studios}

The shop Livy Creation has some adorable burlap throw pillow cases.  These two are my favorites.

{Photos courtesy of Livy Creation}

Next Door to Heaven has lots of different burlap goodies, starting with the pillows.  The Love Letters Burlap Feed Sack pillow...


The Love in Any Language Burlap Feed Sack pillow (I'll take mine in English please?!)...




And the Beach Burlap Feed Sack pillow would be adorable in a beach house or cabin... 



The same shop Next Door to Heaven also has nice burlap memory/cork boards.  I've been wanting to make one of these memory boards...


There is also this cute corkboard version with an anchor, which would look great with that BEACH pillow above...

{Above photos courtesy of Next Door to Heaven}

Funkyshique has a variety of burlap goodies, including banners, gift bags, Christmas stockings and other seasonal items, and even a burlap dog bed.  

I love the White Blossom Burlap Banner and the Starfish Scalloped Burlap Banner, but there is one for nearly every occasion...

{Above photos courtesy of Funkyshique}

Last, House of Peltier has some adorable napkin rings, and even a napkin ring/place card holder combo that would be great for entertaining...

{Photos courtesy of House of Peltier}

I am loving the burlap I've used for Christmas/winter but I can imagine it with any season if you mix up the colors and add in other textures. 

Enjoy!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment