Monday, December 13, 2010

Bentley's Christening Outfits...

I just couldn't do a 'traditional' christening outfit for Baby B, so I went looking to the fantastic & trusty Etsy for some options.  First, I found the shop baby by stevie which makes ADORABLE ties & bowties for little boys. I picked a ridiculously cute gray & white polka dot tie for Baby B to wear with a white button down shirt and gray dress pants...


He rocked this getup at the church for the first part of the ceremony, before he got dunked. :)  The owner at baby by stevie, Steph, did a great job, was nice and easy to work with, and even checked in to confirm Bentley's tie length before she made it.  There is a great selection and everything is so cute!!

Then I had to find him an actual christening outfit and I was NOT happy with the bright white bridal looking christening gowns or little boys' suits.  SO, again at Etsy I found Fine Handmade Clothing where Irene makes beautiful linen, silk, and seersucker outfits/dresses for little kids.  I feel in love with a linen pant/vest set so I purchased it in a light oatmeal color to go along with Bentley's white button down shirt.  Irene was great to work with and made the outfit perfect for Bentley's measurments.  Here he is in it...


He looked so handsome in his custom outfits!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment