Monday, December 6, 2010

West Elm Holiday Decor

Another one of my absolute FAVORITE sites/stores to shop is West Elm.  I would call it modern organic...if that makes sense?!  I have several accessories from there, as well as a desk I picked up when we were remodeling over the winter & I lost my office to the hubby.  I grabbed their Parsons Desk in white so I have my own spot in the guest room for doing "things"...although I have yet to use it.

Anywho...they have some really cool holiday stuff... 

These ceramic owls are adorable, I can picture them with my decor this year.


I LOVE this faux moss wreath & tree.  Very organic feeling with a little modern twist.


I have yet to buy a tree skirt after over four years in our home now.  I think this faux fur one is PERFECT for my style.


I love these scalloped trees and they look great mixed with the mercury glass shown below.  This is essentially what I'm going for - organic pieces mixed with pops of silver & shine!


They also have a variety of paper mache/newsprint ornaments, garlands, and holiday decor.  The first is the David Stark Twig Topiary and the second is the David Stark Sphere Topiary.


Also check out their paper mache bird, newsprint tassel, and newsprint dove & leaf stems - all developed in collaboration with artist David Stark. 

And this multi-colored glass garland is adorable - I had to mention it because I found similar colored glass garland at my local antique store.  You'll see my antique version in an upcoming post of more Christmas decorations.


*All photos are courtesy of West Elm's website.

West Elm never ceases to amaze me - they always deliver modern yet organic feeling decor.  They are one of my absolute FAVORITE places to shop!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment