Friday, December 10, 2010

Party Prep...

Our families are amazing.  I am not usually one to ask for help, but when I do they are here without question. A BIG HUGE MASSIVE thanks to Mum & Dad, and Aunt Carol for helping to clean this joint up in preparation for the upcoming partayyyyyy.  Then Auntie Diane & Papa Joe came by to help me figure out how best to rearrange the furniture to account for the MASSES of people.

Just for fun, here's what happened over the course of the weekend...

*Mum diligently cleaning windows.

*Dad in the kitchen. My stove has never been SO clean!

*Total chaos and stuff everywhere.

*Dad/Grampy entertaining Bentley when he got bored in his swing.

*Mum vacuuming around them.  She didn't lose focus! 

And here are the new temporary furniture arrangements (which I am liking!)...



We're almost ready for the BIG shindig!  I can't thank Mum, Dad, and Aunt Carol enough for helping out this week to get the house ready!!!!!!! (Oh, and YES I cleaned, too! I was actually using a toothbrush to scrub my shower grout and q-tips to get into those hard-to-reach crevices in the sink faucets...VERY unlike me!)

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment