Friday, December 3, 2010

MAC Cosmetics...

This is for someone special South of the Border...

I can't resist MAC Cosmetics.  I've loved their makeup since the college days when Miss Alisa Loretta Conchetta first showed me her monstrosity of a makeup suitcase full of MAC goodies.  And then I was hooked, it was all downhill and the college "book money" either went to beer, clothes, or MAC makeup.  Sorry, Mum & Dad!  But I turned out OK, right?!!!  I guess the verdict is still out.

Anyways, I'd call myself a MAC whore.  Sorry for all you G-rated people reading this one, forgive me.  There is no other way to say it.  I'm a sucker for MAC and for Benny Moore paints...yes, random.  I was so lucky that my cousin's friend works for MAC and she did my makeup on our wedding day, plus the entire wedding party, both Mom's, and Chris' Grandma.  (I LOVE me some Cynthia! If you are ever at Solomon Pond Mall - see if she's at the MAC counter and buy whatever she tells you to!  If you are on Facebook, check her out HERE). 

So, being in kind of a Mom slump I hit their new store in the Natick Collection a few weeks ago - I really needed a zhush (Carson Kressley, anyone?!).  This is for Alis, who asked me from afar - South of the Border in Mexico - what I bought so that she could scope it out as soon as she hit the U.S. border for the holidays...

One of these.

And one of these.

And this lil guy in Spice. Except I lost the first one and had to buy another.  BOOOOO.

And a couple of new lipsticks.  My new FAVS are: Cut a Caper and Myth.  Also love High Tea but I've been packin that one for awhile now.

OHHH and for those nights when I really feel like hitting the club (?!) I got this guy. Undercurrent is FABULOUSSSSSSSS.

Last but not least I needed a new foundation - enough coverage without being too heavy or cakey.  I opted for the Face and Body Foundation.  My pasty Irish skin is an N1.

Alis, I'll be waiting for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment