Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Decorations!! PART 1...

Here it is - Casa de Strazz, Home for the Holidays!!!  PART 1...

Here is the main living space, which includes the family room & dining space.  I mixed in my blue & green pillows with lots of white and textures - faux fur, sheepskins, birch, burlap, and jute.  Below is the family room area...


Here is the little console (which you probably can't tell is NOT black, its actually a very dark brown tone, but after the holidays I plan on refinishing it in black) I decorated up and the staircase garland (thanks for hanging it, hubby! ily).  I had to keep some of my favorite family photos, but added lots of fake snow & mini-trees, silver ornaments, my adorable birch & tin reindeer, some homemade snowballs, and another antique vase filled with silver twigs...

 

These are a couple of the antique ornaments I picked up, and the antique glass garland I told you about because West Elm has something similar...


A closeup of the stair garland ~ I added some small silver ornaments, filled it in with MORE silver twigs, and where it's attached to the railing itself I covered the ties with burlap bows...


Here is the corner area of the dining room...

 

And then I found this wreath in the basement covered in dust ~ I pulled some berries & leafy things out of it and hit it with some silver spray paint & some glitter spray...and another one of my PB glittered peace ornaments...its on the interior mudroom door...


Part 2 on the way...

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment