Tuesday, December 21, 2010

MAKING SPIRITS BRIGHT!!

It's no secret that we LOVE our dog A LOT.  He is our other son, our four-legged baby.  We knew that when we brought Bentely home, Hurley would still be just as much a part of the family as always.  Hurley has been so incredible with his new brother it warms my little heart.  THIS IS WHAT MAKES MY SPIRITS BRIGHT EVERY DAY!!! (In addition to my wonderful hubby but he doesn't like it when I post pics of him...ily)

Since Bentley first came home, Hurley has been a very attentive and gentle big brother, always on guard...


Sometimes curious but still gentle!

 

Sometimes they dress alike (NOT on purpose but when I realized Bentley was in his camouflage outfit while Hurley had his favorite jacket on, of course I took pics)... 


Lately they have been quite cuddly together...it makes me MELT!!


This is what makes my spirits bright these days!!!!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment