Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Anthro Kids

Anthropologie has adorable kids stuff!  I think they've just added it fairly recently but who knows.  Here are some of my FAVs!

They have cute books, which I'm sure you can find anywhere but while I was doing some online Christmas shopping I picked up these two for Baby B...easier for me to order things these days than have to venture out in the cold with the little man...



I know he's not ready for the concepts and lessons yet, but its still fun to read to him and he'll like the bright colors.  In the future, I'll also be picking up this one...our boy will know how to open the door for a lady, just like his Daddy!

 

Anthro has fun and educational kids things, which I like.  They have lots of flashcard sets, but I really like these Charley Harper Flash Cards And Floor Puzzles.


They have some original and really cute stuffed animals.  I LOVE giraffe stuff for kids so I fell in love with this little guy, the Standout Giraffe...
 


I also love the Giraffe Hand Puppet and Monkey Hand Puppet...




I know you can get Alphabet Blocks virtually anywhere, but I love the vintagey look of these ones...




Bentley hasn't started solids quite yet - we were actually going to give it a whirl this week but he's got a little stomach bug so I'm going to wait until next week I think - but this plate and bowl were so cute I HAD to get them for Christmas.  The Yearning-For-Learning set is so cute because it's also educational ~ with animals, letters, and numbers on them (and they are microwave/dishwasher safe!)...



**All photos are courtesy of Anthropologie's website.**

Have fun shopping for your little ones!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment