Thursday, December 23, 2010

Just a Few Fun Pics...

Lots been going on this week - Bentley had been sick as I mentioned, then I got it, then the hubby was sick.  Then I felt like crud again.  So in the midst of illnesses I finally finished my last Christmas errands (last night), but I have YET to wrap a single present.  If anyone wants to see what they're getting, just swing in unexpectedly today and take a gander at my dining room table.  AND the house looks like a tornado came through so if my little man allows, I will be able to pick up around this joint today.  OH, and to top it off "we" are experiencing our first tooth!

Anywho, wanted to share a few fun pics before the big weekend ~ we are very excited for Bentley's first Christmasssssssssssss!!!  For me, it is an excuse to enjoy some of my old favorite traditions and movies - we watched Frosty the Snowman & Twas the Night Before Christmas already, and we watched the Grinch (cartoon version is the BEST!) last night.  I got to watch some of White Christmas last night, and I am anxiously awaiting It's a Wonderful Life, which I think is on tomorrow night so I will DVR - it's my FAVVVVVVVORITE.  Tomorrow night, Christmas Eve, I am looking forward to reading Bentley Twas the Night Before Christmas from my childhood book.  Am I cheesy?  YES! 

OK, enough rambling ~ Here you go!

Bentley in the big boy chair...



Have you seen my bink?  OH, here it is!


Chillin' with Eeyore...


All you need is love!


What transpired when I put on his Santa hat...


Bedhead & some cereal with Daddy...



I am also going to look into a YouTube account so I can upload some videos of the B-Man.  The last few I've tried to upload directly to the blog haven't worked.  So stay tuned for some video footage.


Happy Happy Merry Merry!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment