Monday, December 20, 2010

Getting into the holiday spirit...

The house is decorated, it smells like Christmas, the air is cold, and my boys are getting into the holiday spirit!

Bentley's first christmas tree...


In his Santa suit from Grammy & Grampy...

Getting his lean on.

Checking out the nifty velvet!


A deer in headlights?!

Concrete deoderant.


Hurley likes Santa, too..


Brotherly love...


Santa & his reindeer A.K.A. moose, but close enough...


Our little elf...


Yes, I am fully aware that I am totally demented for dressing up my dog & baby, oh well!  OK, probably more for dressing up the dog, but I don't care. ;)

~E

1 comment:

  1. these are the cutest pictures by far..omg!!! He looks like a little Santa doll!!! I hope you keep him in that outfit all Christmas!! I love that he is smiling now....he is so friggin cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete