Thursday, July 1, 2010

WELCOME!

Helloooo from Strazz-Land!

So, most of you are already wondering what the heck this is, right? Well, my friends, this is my blog. What the heck's a blog? Basically, it's an online journal, a diary if you will. OK, so why the heck am I writing an online diary? Let me 'splain it to you...

My lovely friend Nicole (shout out!) recently introduced me to blogging. Now I follow several blogs from some talented women - and couples - who blog about their lives, their families, their daily happenings, and my personal favorite, HOME PROJECTS, INTERIOR DESIGN & DECOR. Most, if not all, of the blogs I follow are about the latter (because let's face it, it would be a bit odd if I was catching up on the daily lives of some random people who I don't know...although I'm sure they are very lovely people).

Now that I am wrapping up work and getting ready for the arrival of Baby Strazz in a few short weeks (I hope!!! PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE), I thought I would start my own little blog to share with all of you - our family & friends. To start, I'll keep you posted about the upcoming arrival of Baby Strazz, as well as any exciting updates from Strazz-Land and our "Home Base." That way, you can all feel 9 months pregnant with me!! Although most of our family & friends are local to the New England area, we don't see you all the time, and we have a couple of cousins elsewhere right now, so I thought this would be a good way to keep everyone in the loop about the "exciting" (not so exciting, really...) lives of Chris & Erin, and the "for real" exciting arrival of Baby Strazz.

Eventually, however, I hope to turn this into a place for me to share not only family stuff for those close to us, but also a place for me to share my passion for design - projects, home "things," design inspirations, and anything else design/decor-related that I can get my little (now very sausage-y & swollen) fingers on. Many of the talented bloggers I follow have become very successful in the online "world" - they have made a name for themselves and built successful businesses based from their blogs. Well, that's the plan for now anyways!!

So...I encourage you to subscribe to receive my updates, or at least check in every now and again to read about what's going on in what I will now refer to as STRAZZ-LAND!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment