Thursday, July 1, 2010

Shout Out to MUM...A.K.A. Grammy Pidge?!

I have to give a big thanks to my Mum...or Grammy Pidge as I'm calling her for now...maybe Grandma Pidgey...we'll see what she opts for...

Anywho, my Mum is an all-star and has been coming over on her day off for the last several weeks to help me around the house. I am USELESS at this point (OK, I've been useless for awhile...maybe even forever if you ask Chris). And she's a machine. From cleaning, to lining Baby Strazz's dresser drawers (pics to come!), to organizing the baby's closet & clothes, to yesterday helping me reorganize our entire Master closest/dresser/armoire and put a million loads of laundry away. Let me tell you - this was NO small feat. My husband creates A LOT of laundry. When he is not saving the world one light bulb at a time he is doing some other kind of project here, or helping someone else with a project, and he goes through TONS of clothes. Just ask Mum, she'll tell you after yesterday!

THANKS MUM! XO

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment