Thursday, July 8, 2010

Striped Nursery by k.f.d. designs

I stumbled across Kristen's blog recently and have been checking in with her ever since.  Kristen is the owner of kristen f. davis designs and is a talented decorative painter - everything from furniture to walls.  I think her work is incredible!  She recently finished a nursery for a client and I was dying to share...

When I was first pregnant and looking for nursery inspiration, I came across Jenna Lyons' nursery, one of the creative geniuses at J. Crew.  This happened to be the inspiration behind Kristen's client's nursery. 

{image by Habitually Chic}

Kristen hand-painted the yellow stripes on the ceiling at her client's home...


She also hand-painted the dresser...


And here is the final product, all put together...

{above images by k.f.d. designs}

Isn't it amazing?  Unique & modern.  LOVE it.  Thanks for letting me share, Kristen!

Check out Kristen's blog & portfolio of work at kristen f. davis designs!

~E

1 comment:

  1. Notice the Zebra head....Xavier was so ahead of the curve back in January when you ordered that for him!!! :) Cant wait for your Nursery Reveal!!!

    ReplyDelete