Saturday, July 24, 2010

Happy Anniversary, M&D!

Again, another reason I may get shot...but today is my Mum & Dad's Anniversary.  And I'm going to get REALLY crazy here and tell you they've been married for 39 YEARS!  39 FREAKIN' YEARS, people?!!  And then they had me - their most prized accomplishment yet.  NOTTTTT. ;)

Although I would LOVE to share an original wedding pic, I won't.  But...it's hanging on my gallery wall and would be so EASY.  Nope, I can't.  You would find me buried in a ditch somewhere. (We really aren't violent people, HAHA!  I'm just teasing!)

Well, for your 39th Anniversary, we got you...

A GRANDCHILD! 

I know, we are very thoughtful like that.  It took a lot of thought & planning. 

*Mum will like this pic, so I posted it for her viewing pleasure. Pretty Cape Cod purple hydrangea.*

Happy Anniversary, M&D ~ here's to many more!

XOXO

~E, Christopher, Bentley, & Hurley

No comments:

Post a Comment