Thursday, July 15, 2010

My BABY DADDY

I need to give a SHOUT OUT to my Christopher, my hubby, my BABY DADDY.  He always takes good care of me but the last 9 months - let me tell you, this kid has been an ALL STAR.  Even through a completely nuts-o pregnancy meltdown, he holds himself together and has been able to laugh it off (and believe me, it's been comical).  My partner-in-crime has put up with my:

1. Mood swings
2. Meltdowns
3. Cravings - He ALWAYS knows to promptly feed me.
4. Growing body parts - Enough said.
5. Extreme nesting
6. Odd & random projects around the house (like hanging things!)
7. Incessant calling during the day for no apparent reason
8. BARFING - The poor kid has been driving while I'm barfing into a bag in the passenger's seat. 
9. Messiness - I'm usually pretty neat but not in months 2-7 1/2.  I leave a tornado of stuff behind me wherever I go.
10. Excessive body temperature - I am HOT, and I take up the entire bed with my belly & body pillow.  And he hasn't moved to the guest room yet.

If you ask him, I'm sure he will come up with another 10 things.  If I could illustrate the last 9 months for him - it would be this...


You get the idea.  No need to pick on the fatty pregnant lady too much here!

This kid is the love of my life and my best friend.  He is the best BABY DADDY anyone could ask for.  He's been such a trooper and I love him so much for it.  I'm a pretty lucky gal. ;)


So, thanks to my Christopher.  ILY.  It will be you until the end with me...ALWAYS.

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment