Friday, July 9, 2010

An Exciting Friday!

No, I'm not in labor.  DEFINITELY still preggers.  Nope, we did not win the lottery.  And I didn't make some sort of exciting furniture or home decor purchase.

EVEN BETTER! 

My blogging buddy Nicole (I know she'll be the first one to read this...) introduced me to an amazing blog awhile back - Life in the Fun Lane.  Holly, a young Mom in Canada, runs her blog with thousands of loyal followers, while also maintaining her business, White Berry Reinvented.  Holly finds amazing old, used, and vintage pieces of furniture and brings them back to life with her amazing painting skills.  She has several amazing (could I say amazing one more time?!)cottage and shabby chic pieces, many clean & simple, many rustic & hand distressed.  I love checking in to see what she's cooking up next.  

Holly recently started "Fresh Coat Fridays," where she allows her fans & followers to submit their own furniture transformations and she graciously shares them on her blog for all to see.  WELLLLL, Happy Fresh Coat Friday to me! (I am SO excited!! This is BIG for me, people! B.F.D.!!)  TAKE A LOOK HERE...PRETTY PLEASE!

THANKS, HOLLY!  Check out Holly's blog, as well as her incredible furniture transformations and home projects at Life in the Fun Lane!

HAPPY FRIDAY!

~E

1 comment:

  1. I am way to predictable!! Congrats on your Fresh Coat Friday Feature...you have hit the big time!!!

    ReplyDelete