Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Vegas, Baby

The title of this post says it all...VEGAS....BABY...

This time last year we were sitting at the pool at the Hard Rock in Las Vegas with our wonderful friends Jeff & Kristin (SHOUT OUT!).  IT.WAS.FANTASTIC. Great company, great weather, great food & drinks, GREAT times!  Fast forward 1 year...

I am hot, swollen, the size of a house...and Christopher and I will soon be parents.  Vegas = completely irresponsible.  Parents = the ultimate responsibility.  (PANIC!)

Let me illustrate for you.

LAST YEAR
 
 
 
 
 

THIS YEAR 
(Here I think you are witnessing us wondering where the heck this "thing" came from...at 7 months along?!?!)

You get the idea, right?!  What a difference a year makes!

And last year at this time our friends got "pretend" hitched...but this year marks a REAL engagement...YAY!  We are sooo happy for you...ily. 


In my last remarks here, I will say R.I.P. Misty. ;)

Have a great day!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment