Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Today is my Dad's birthday.  He may kill me for posting this.  If you don't hear from me for a few days, well, this is why. ;) (OR, I am in labor early...)

Happy Birthday, Dad!  Like every year, he will say that he's old, he doesn't want to celebrate...blah blah blah...SHENANIGANS!  I have the best Dad in the world!  He's YOUNG, fun, a little crazy (in a good way!), an insanely hard worker, loves me no matter what (REALLY, no matter what!), loves Chris like his own son, and will be the greatest Grandad (or whatever name he decides...) in the world.  He's already a fantastic Grandad to his grand-pup, Hurley.

If I could control mother nature, I would have this kid today so that he could share your birthday. (And selfishly, so that I could stop sweating and being uncomfortable...hehe.) 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  Have a frosty cold beer for me?

XOXO

~E, Christopher, Baby Strazz, & Hurley