Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Anthro Holiday Decor

Anthropologie has some adorable holiday decor...here are my FAVS!

If you've seen Bentley's nursery, you know why I love these little guys, the Savannah Story Ornaments.  There are several to choose from, including the rhino, zebra, giraffe, and the elephant. 


I love this Fireside Feelings ornament.


How incredible (and expensive!!!) are these tree toppers?!  The first is Mythic Nest and the second is Teeming Forest.


How cute is this Shaggy Garland and the Snowball Fight Decorations?  These snowballs would be super easy to make though - I may have to give it a whirl!


I've been into feathers lately so I really like this Season's Fleetings Wreath and Downy Mini Tree.  It was also be a fun and fairly easy project to make a feather wreath and/or tree.  I was just at JoAnn Fabrics and saw the floral styrofoam forms that would be perfect for this.


Last, I am really loving this Repurposed Reindeer!


**All photos are courtesy of Anthropologie's website.**

Although I'm loving all of these fun things I am still sticking to my original organic winter wonderland theme.  But it can't hurt to look! :)

Have a great day!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment