Thursday, November 4, 2010

Bentley's First Halloween...

OK, so we established that Halloween is HUGE for my side of the family.  Since the beginning of October, my Mum has been stocking us up with adorable Halloween outfits for Bentley, and one from my Aunt... 


I was looking and looking and looking for the PERFECT costume for the little man for weeks leading up to Halloween.  I found some really funny bunting-style costumes...a hot dog, a piece of pizza, a Christmas tree-shaped car air freshener where just his little face would have shown.  The hubby really wanted the hot dog costume but I couldn't get over all of the adorable animal costumes.  They had a lion, a monkey, a skunk, but they were all for babies 6-12 months or older.  WELL, then I came across THE costume in just the right size...


This is Bentley the BABY GOAT!!!  Not a "Billy" Goat but a "Bentley" Goat!!  The beard really sold it. ;)

And let's not forget about our other son, Hurley.  Last year I bought him a rooster costume but couldn't find it, so this year he was a "Mounted Moose."  I think he wears it well... 


And of course I HAD to try Bentley's goat hat on Hurley, and he sat like a good boy.

 


Have a great day!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment