Tuesday, November 23, 2010

HE ROLLED OVER! HE ROLLED OVER!

My little friend cannot stand tummy time, so I have not been very good with forcing him to do it.  Bad Mommy!!  We finally decided it's time to just let him yell it out for a bit and get used to it.  He can hold his head up already but it's also good for him to strengthen his arms/upper body and do "baby pushups."  I've been plopping him down on his little gym mat and I put a mirror in front of him so he can try to look up at himself.  Anywaysssssssss....we've only been really diligent about if for a few days.  Well last night I plopped him down to see if he would stay there for a bit and sure enough as soon as I put him down on his belly he rolled himself right over onto his back!!!  The look on his face was priceless ~ all of the sudden he realized he was looking up at me instead of the floor and I could tell he was very confused how that happened!!  PROUD MOMMY!!!

The last couple of days the little man has fallen asleep during his morning tummy time session:


Yes, Mum, he is breathing!!  And yes, I watch him carefully to make sure he stays breathing! ;)

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment