Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday

I may get shot for saying this, but I cannot stand Black Friday!  It's just madness!  I understand everyone is looking for a good deal and there are some crazy sales that go on, but to me it is not worth the chaos and loads of people that rush to the stores and are just plain rude.  I prefer to spend my day in the quiet of my home, doing some online shopping!  The last several years I've done most of my Christmas shopping online and let me tell you - IT'S GLORIOUS!  I would rather pay a little extra for shipping and avoid the crazy drivers and crowds of pushing people. 

In MY spirit of Black Friday, here are a couple of my favorite "go-to" sites for gifts galore...

UNCOMMON GOODS!  If you have not heard of this website, you MUST check it out!  You'll find unique gifts for anyone on your list - adults and children.  They have everything from jewelry & accessories, to entertaining, to home & garden.  I am also a fan because you can find a large variety of "green" gifts. 

THE LAND OF NOD! The Land of Nod is essentially the "Pottery Barn Kids" of Crate & Barrel - except BETTER!  We have lots of little munchkins in our lives so this place is great to hit up for adorable clothes, toys, crafts, etc.  They cover a range of ages - from fresh babies to toddlers & tykes.  They have things that are a little more unique than what you would find at your local Babies 'R Us.  I will surely be heading to that site for some Christmas shopping!

If you go out in public today, I applaud you.  But for me, I prefer to sit at home where I can do my shopping with the click of a mouse...

What are your favorite stores for Christmas goodies?

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment