Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Baby Devices Everywhere!

I said it wouldn't happen to me.  And it has.  Our home has been taken over by baby devices!  They are everywhere!  His Pack 'n Play, his little gym, his swing, his vibrating chair, his Bumbo, and now we have added his jumpy swing and his stationary toy seat thingy (who knows what that thing is called...).  It's baby device madness!  (And all he really wants to do is watch TV...he's enamored with the television when its on so I've had to limit my daytime DVR watching).

Let me tell you a story.  I was getting ready to head out to Chris' family's on Saturday when he comes upstairs and tells me he found a new way to entertain Bentley.  Then he shows me a video from his Droid of Bentley swinging back and forth in the kitchen doorway in his jumpy swing...loving it!!  A few minutes later I hear him yell up for me to come down, that I HAVE to see this:



HAHAHAHA!  Thank goodness my camera has a video setting!  AGAIN, YES, HE IS BREATHING AND WE WATCH HIM VERY CAREFULLY!!


Here is his toy station thingamabob "we" just set up (it cracks me up that his little legs just dangle in it)...


What will the baby geniuses think of next? My house can't fit much more!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment