Monday, November 22, 2010

The NEW Snuggie?!

What I am about to show you is AMAZING.  Seriously.  Some of you will think I'm nuts, but those of you who know me well will appreciate this.  Lately I have been admiring all of the adorable one-piece jammies my 9 month old niece wears.  Yes, I realize she's a baby (a gorgeous one at that...proud Auntie!) but who doesn't want to be comfy and cute at the same time??!  Especially these days since I'm just mostly a stay-at-home Mommy.  Because of my niece's adorable jammies, some of the fam has discussed having some sort of PJ theme at Chrismas this year - Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, timing of a public PJ appearance TBD.  Details, details! 

What matters is THIS...the OnePiece Jump In.  According to their website, it is "chill-out wear that would be perfect for a lazy day at home."  This is right up my alley - THANK YOU OnePiece Jump In!!!!

Below are my favs, but they are all pretty swell!

{Photos courtesy of OnePiece Jump In website}

I am also loving the purple and lime green.  Thanks, Santa...A.K.A. American Express. 

I must give proper credit to my brother-in-law for finding these GEMS! 

OH, and YES, I do realize that my little niece in her adorable jammies is 9 months old and I am...let's just say 'twenty something'...but age is just a number RIGHT?!  Even when it relates to one-piece PJ's?!!  And surprisingly, no, I never owned a Snuggie!

Have a comfy day!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment