Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas Porch Preview...

Here is a quick preview shot of my porch so far...again, inspired by my local Anthropologie's organic winter wonderland.  I have a couple more trees to do (there will be 6-7 total).  I need go get more burlap in order to finish my trees.  My friend and the girls she nannys for did some major pinecone picking for me, so I will add those in some pots and maybe make some pinecone garland to hang with the roping I plan to get.  I need to light two of the trees (the rest are pre-lit) and then have my electrician cleverly hide the cords for me.  And I have a few more odds & ends planned! 


This is my project of the week, before it gets too cold (in addition to putting away mass amounts of laundry)!  More pics to come when I finish up!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment