Friday, November 12, 2010

Anthropologie...AGAIN...

OK, I know I've overdone it on Anthro this week but when I hit the store on Monday I saw so many incredible goodies I want!  Surprise, surprise...I'm always wanting something!  And then when I got home the newest catalog was in my mailbox...FANCY THAT!  Some of my favs in the latest catalog...as usual I'm obsessing over the home decor...

This Brava Throw is amazing...I LOVE me some texture...in gray or chartreuse (I could find a place for one of each!):


The Horned Beauty Bottle Opener is rustic & cool:


And so is the Branch Bit Stopper:


Love the Boreal Barstool - if I only had a bar in a cabin somewhere I can envision it with an amazing antler chandelier:


These two sheet sets are pretty & earthy, too - the first is Falling Leaves and the second is Wakeful Ikat:


I LOVE THIS TABLE!!!  I'm a sucker for rustic, handmade-looking tables like this Plank House Coffee Table:


And if I had the need to drop $600 on a jewelry box, it would be this Quartz Jewelry Box:


I think this candle holder is amazing! Not cheap but this Rustic Romp Taper Holder would look fabbbbulous on my big oak dining table:


And last but nto least, I don't need a journal but the fabric is gorgeous on this Wanderlust Ikat Journal:



All photos are courtesy of Anthropologie's website.

Most of these things I either have no practical use (or place) for right now, or no money for because they are so expensive...but a girl can dream!  Coming up I'll show you some of their adorable children's stuff and cool holiday decor as well.  Happy shopping!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment