Sunday, November 14, 2010

Local Anthro Pics...

I realize the picture quality below is AWFUL, but please forgive me as I do not have one of those "smart phones."  In fact, when my hubby went to Verizon to upgrade himself to the Droid the salesperson asked if he wanted to upgrade to a smart phone for his wife as well, since I was due for a new phone.  He nicely declined and replied that I am all set with my "dumb phone."  So, excuse the crummy pictures from my "dumb phone" but here are a few of the pics I was able to snap of my local Anthropologie's holiday display.  Hopefully you can get the gist of it...


And here is the cool handmade chandelier I was telling you about...


Today I spent my afternoon on the front porch starting to create my own organic winter forest.  A few days ago I picked up some reasonably priced trees at Target, and then hit Jo-Ann Fabrics for LOTS of burlap and some jute.  I need a few more odds and ends so hopefully tomorrow Bentley and I will go for a ride out to get what I need to finish up before it gets too cold!  I will take some preview pics and share soon!

Enjoy your Sunday evening!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment