Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Totally Random...Deep Thought!

So I just bought a Papyrus card and their logo is a hummingbird.  I love hummingbirds ~ they remind me of my childhood home.  So many wonderful memories there and we always used to have bird feeders on the back porch so there were lots of hummingbirds buzzing around.  They still to this day remind me of my Gram.  There is an insert in each Papyrus card that reads...

"Legends say that hummingbirds float free of time, carrying our hopes for love, joy, and celebration.  The hummingbird's delicate grace reminds us that life is rich, beauty is everywhere, every personal connection has meaning, and that laughter is life's sweetest creation."

There's a little something deep for you to start the New Year. ;)

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment