Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Feeling Crafty?

So I've been blabbing about mobiles & Nate projects...and here's some babbling about a couple of crafty books for you to check out...

Simple Times: Crafts for Poor People (Amy Sedaris)
This one is by actress & comedian Amy Sedaris and was featured on The Nate Berkus Show.  With chapters titled: "The Craft of Crafting Craftingly," "Craft Yourself Homely," and "The Joy of Poverty," this one is on my list of books to buy!


The Big-Ass Book of Crafts (Mark Montano)
I don't know if anyone else remembers Mark Montano but I do!  He hosted a couple of shows in the past - 10 Years Younger and While You Were Out ~ design/makeover shows.  As I was scrolling through Urban Outfitters' site recently I came across this book and bought it for myself for Christmas...I mean come on, I was on the "good" list last year!  It's full of goodies - from furniture to paintings to lighting to basic crafts.  I'm drooling. :)


You can grab both at Amazon.com! (**Pics are from there, too.**)

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment