Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mum Mums?

I am learning with this "solid food" thing and have been proceeding with caution ~ a week worth of one veggie at a time, then we'll move to fruits, and then I think we can start mixing some things up...I will be consulting his Aunties as the time comes. ;)  BUT, he is clearly teething so I grabbed some organic Baby Mum Mums - these rice husk cracker things that he can suck on, chew a little, and they basically dissolve.  Anywho, I had no idea what to expect...he went in for the kill right away...


Looked like it was the most awful thing he's ever experienced and even gagged a few times...


But still got really into it, gnawing away and he took one down in no time...even though he kept looking really unsure!


We ended with a mess as usual!


At least he got to practice feeding himself and it was certainly entertaining!

P.S. I still don't understand why it's referred to as "solid" food when there is nothing solid about it ~ he's eating mush!!!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment