Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Spearmint Baby Comes Through Again...

Poking through Spearmint Baby AGAIN, I came across a couple of amazingly decorated nurseries.  The first is a beautiful yellow gender neutral nursery.  Shari @ Spearmint Baby attributes this gorgeous design to Baby Cragg.  A few pics of this colorful, modern, graphic nursery...

 

**Photos are courtesy of Spearmint Baby and Baby Cragg.**  More pics at each link as well!

I also found this incredible multi-colored nursery.  To me, the whole thing is genious!  Bright colors, prints, pom poms, a cool mobile, and chalkboard paint!!  I'm LOVING the dark walls mixed with pops of color...


**These photos are also courtesy of Spearmint Baby.** Link has more pics.  Spearmint Baby credits Screamy Mimi for this nursery.  The Granny Stripe Blanket can be purchased @ Etsy for $70, while the Crocheted Mobile sells for $78 at the same shop. 

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE these two rooms!  I REALLY REALLY REALLY love that crocheted blanket - it reminds me of Missoni.  A girl can dream!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment