Monday, January 24, 2011

OBSESSED MUCH?

I admit that I am TOTALLY COMPLETELY UTTERLY OBSESSED with my child. :)  And I'm fine with it.  Here are some pics from the weekend...

He had a bit of a rough go of it at naptime.  I put him up in his crib wrapped up like a burrito...as usual...and he fussed for awhile...NOT like usual.  Eventually he quieted down and here's what we found upstairs...YES, he was breathing fine.


We went out to eat after our niece's christening and Bentley sat like a big boy in a high chair for the first time!  It was quite the reality check for me as he started pulling silverware off the table, grabbing plates, and chewing on a menu...so we had to clear the entire area in front of his little seat.


He got a little tired though and took a nap in his car seat...


This morning he was very happy as usual and rocked some serious helmet hair!


~E

No comments:

Post a Comment