Monday, January 3, 2011

JewelMint

As I was flipping through my January Lucky Magazine, I came across an article about actress Kate Bosworth.  Turns out she started a jewelry line with her friend and stylist Cher Coulter ~ JewelMint.  For a monthly membership fee of $29.99 (with free shipping for members) you get to pick out a new item each month that the pair designed themselves.  The pieces are gorgeous!  Pretty, colorful, and vintage-feeling.  At the website you can take a style quiz and then every month receive an email with recommended pieces for you.  If you make a selection, you pay the monthly $29.99 - but you can opt to skip a month if there isn't a piece you like.  You simply come back to the site in the first five days and “Skip The Month" to avoid a charge.

Here are my FAV December pieces...
   
Sanskrit Necklace

Mumbai Bracelet

Marrakesh Earrings

*All photos are courtesy of JewelMint.*

I am really in love with the Sanskrit Necklace, and for only $30 I may take the plunge this month.

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment