Tuesday, January 4, 2011

All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth...

...And we got 'em!!!

So we've been suspicious for awhile that the little guy is teething.  He's generally pretty mellow but he's been a bit fussier than usual over the last month+, been having a rough time sleeping and waking up a lot at night, is very drooly, and likes to gnaw on whatever he can.  The week before Christmas I noticed a little something white peeking through his bottom gum and his first tooth has been slowly creeping up since then - it's quite the little dagger if he tries to chew on your hand.  Wellllllllllllllllllll, a few minutues ago I took a peek at it and noticed another little white chiclet peeking through!!  So the little guy is officially getting his first two teeth ~ bottom front.  OHHHHHHHHHH I can't wait for that smile with his new teeth peeking through.  My boy is growing upppppppp! :(  Hehe.

Have a good night!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment