Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Baby Rocks

There is a case of baby fever going around ~ we are very lucky because lots of our closest friends either have little ones right around Bentley's age or are expecting in the next several months.  I have a couple of baby showers coming up so I was doing some Googling to find some unique baby clothes and came across My Baby Rocks.  It's a dream come true for me!  Although YES, I do like some of the "cutesy" baby stuff...I am a sucker for baby giraffe things...I/we are really more in the market for the "alternative" baby stuff.  CASE IN POINT = Our friends brought us a couple of books for Baby B and one is "Alternative ABC's" which features graphic illustrations borrowing from the "hipster" street, surf, skate, and music cultures.  In this book, "F" is for Flames, "I" is for Ink, and "S" is for Skull!

Anyways...My Baby Rocks DELIVERS just what I neeeeeeeeeeeeeed!  It's the home of adorable baby/kids clothes/accessories...camoflauge, guitars, skulls & crossbones, animal prints...woohooooo!  For little boys and little girls!  No Teletubbies here, people!!

Some of the little girls clothes...







And the little boys stuff...








And the shoesssssssssssssss!!!





The "Charlie's" (baby Chucks!) and Wave Slip-On shoes are available for little girls in pink, too!

*All photos are courtesy of My Baby Rocks.*

Happy shopping!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment