Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Green Dresser Inspiration...

I saw this gorgeous green dresser on the fabulous blog Decorology this weekend...

{Photo courtesy of Decorology}

I was in my green bathroom last night thinking about this little end table I picked up awhile ago that has such pretty lines to it...



I've had it primed and waiting to be painted but not sure what color...


I have an empty space under the countertop that would be perfect for some 'little people' AKA kid storage and this guy is just the right size for 1) Bentley to reach and 2) to fit in the space.  There was a fun green mistint staring me in the face at Home Depot yesterday and last night everything clicked that this gem is going to turn into a green piece for the master bathroom.  Stay tuned!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment