Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Dream Home ~ Beach Bungalow 8 Featured House

I showed you the back of this house, but the interior I am obsessed with.  It's in my top three interiors, all of which I will show you (in no particular 'favorite' order).  Now I was having trouble downloading the photos so I went old school and snapped pics of my computer screen...if you're wondering why these photos look so weird, that's why.  Here we go...

ALL PHOTOS ARE COURTESY OF BEACH BUNGALOW 8.

Main living space...


Master bedroom and bathroom...


Random living area with a LOFT...


I love the layout/design of this home.  Like I said, its top 3 favorites for me.  AND to top it off, the entire house is green.  Amazing to have such style with green functionality, my dream.  Click over to Beach Bungalow 8 for better photos.  Off to paint...

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment