Monday, November 7, 2011

Weekend Progress...

Adrienne and I painted, painted, and painted Saturday and yesterday ~ there was lots of painting project progress...say that 10 times fast...around here.  The hideous to-be-baby-girl's dresser made it from this...


To this...


It has a bit more to go, though, to get to that pretty distressed gradient color dresser I showed you over the weekend...

{Photo courtesy of Attic Mag Gradient Color Dresser posting}


I bought glass knobs, but it needs lots of distressing and a final coat of clear wax before I call it quits on this one.  Bentley's table has gone from this...


To this...


I decided to put a coat of chalkboard paint along the top.  It needs another coat of that paint, a little more distressing, and a final coat of wax as well.  I'm also halfway done with painting a used dark wood console table I had ~ when done it will just be black.  I don't think I'll distress it but leave it for now and I can always beat it up down the line.   Adrienne also turned this (excuse the not-so-much total before pic)...




To this...
 
 
Also not complete, she'll be doing lots of distressing on this bad boy, too.  So that was a productive weekend.  And when I finish up these three gems I'll be starting the other dresser for the new baby's room as well as a little ditty I'll tell you more about tomorrow...
 
~E

No comments:

Post a Comment