Saturday, November 12, 2011

Bentley's Room Facelift...

So I mentioned that Bentley's room would be getting a facelift and while I wait and wait and wait for his stinkin' sheets from PB Kids, I thought I'd give you a taste of what's going on in there.  These adorable navy star sheets will be taking the place of his Serena & Lily "baby" sheets...

{Photo courtesy of Pottery Barn Kids}

In addition to those 'baby' sheets, his curtains will be moving to the new baby's room.  I've replaced them with these from West Elm...

{Photo courtesy of West Elm}

 You've seen his little table that I'll be bringing into his room in place of the nursery chair...


I also plan on adding some shelving for his books in the form of some type of picture ledge mounted close to the floor.  Either something like this (from West Elm) like they did at Real Housewives of Bucks County (look down to the bottom right...)


Or these rain gutter bookshelves from Must Love Babies...thanks to Nic for finding these.  I think I'm gonna go with this Ribba picture ledge from Ikea and paint/distress it though. 

I went to Homegoods today and these guys were staring me in the face, better to grab them and return if I don't use them as opposed to letting them go to another home...


And I found this very Adler-esque lamp which although I love, I don't know how I am going to like it with the other pieces I am incorporating into this facelift.  It may be a trip back to the HG shelf for this guy but not sure yet...


So that's what I have to share today.  I will post pictures of Bentley's room once it is finished of course!  If you have any good ideas lemme know!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment