Wednesday, November 9, 2011

"Chic Shop" Beautious Things & Delicious Finial Candy...


There is a FABULOUS blog called COCOCOZY ~ it really is one of my favorites.  They just did a post on Chic Shop which looks like I need a trip to LA to visit this place...or something?!  The store, in addition to many other goodies, creates its own line of gorgeous finials - they seriously look like CANDY.  These gems could absolutely transform a lamp and even a whole room, they are simply amazing...I'm thinking a pink one on a nice lamp in the new nursery...

ALL PHOTOS ARE COURTESY OF COCOZOZY!!!


The shop also has a selection of vintage items (and new items, like COCOCOZY'S pillows which are soooo pretty...) ~ this photo just is my DREAM...


This makes me drool.  Clean white space popping with bright colors of vintage glass and other amazing vintage items...a girl can dream...someday my own lil shop but with refinished furnture, too...

Hop over to COCOCOZY to check them out and for more pics of Chic Shop...

Again, all photos are courtesy of COCOCOZY.

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment