Saturday, November 12, 2011

ZOO ~ Delayed....

A few weeks back...OK, a couple of months, the Hub and I took Bentley to Southwick's Zoo...I remember going there as a kid but holy canoli I didn't remember all of the animals they actually had!!!  For a zoo in a rural area of MA I was remembering more of a petting zoo type place - BUT this joint had lions and tigers and bears, OH MY!  And Bentley loved watching the animals...he was ready to go and the Kangaroos greeted us first...


Enter Petting Zoo - we didn't have any change for those nibbly snacks the goats like but they didn't care...they liked my bracelets and enjoyed chewing my scarf...


Bentley loved watching the monkeys...


This guy was just suckin lemons...


 And we made our way to some bigger beasts...

                    **I LOVE THIS GUY'S FACE...                                     
                                               

This little Bambi was one of hundreds of deer who have acres upon acres to roam free & unharmed on the property...there is a huge wooded area and you can walk through and check them out, some will come up to you looking for food but they are very sweet...


 

Then we got to some heavier duty animal territory again...this dude will tear your face off...


We had a blast and definitely when they open next spring and Bentley is older we will be going back...and back again...LOVED IT.  I'm like a little kid when it comes to animal stuff anyways...

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment