Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Neither HAIR nor There...

My lil boy is going for his first haircut today...WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...I am so distraught but it is much needed.  By haircut, I mean TRIM...I still want those luscious locks, just with a lil trimmy trim to clean it up.  I would like to document the reasons I've come to the decison to FINALLY get these little hairs cut...enter the EVIDENCE...


Now, I LOVE this hair.  I LOVE IT.  I DON'T WANT TO CUT IT.  That's why we're just getting a little trimmy trim.  I love combing it, running my fingers through it...do I sound creepy yet?  BUT I also don't want that Mom where other people are looking at me going "why doesn't that lady cut her kid's hair?  He looks like a girl."  I confess I trimmed some front pieces because they kept hanging in his face.  But I think its time to take it to the professionals...a longtime friend's Mom who I trust without question that she won't shave his head. ;)  So stay tuned for pictures of the post-trim!!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment