Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Pics!

Bentley woke up Halloween morning and wanted to play with his (my...inappropriate...hehe...) card from Auntie JoJo...


Halloween was a success despite the power outages and police cancelling trick-or-treating...this is NOT the usual sight on Halloween even in New England...


We got to Uncle Joey and Auntie Kristin's to go trick-or-treating with Bentley's cousins and they were already ready to go!  Bentley was decked out in one of his "I Love My Mummy" shirts and green Frankenstein socks...

 
We quickly got dressed and hit the streets (he would have come dressed already but his dinnosaur tail wouldn't fit in his carset)!  My sis-in-law called a couple of neighbors so we headed to a few houses for some candy for the kiddies...and they were the cutest three dinosaurs I've ever seen...although Bentley's headpiece was a bit big, hehe...


We bribed the kids with some candy for a few pics on the porch...Bentley had his first taste of Reese's, thanks Auntie!  He loved it!


We took a few pics inside, too, 'cause you can never have enough photossssssssssss...


And then it was COUSINS' TUBBY TIME before we left...


Snow and all, Halloween was a success!


OH, and you might be asking yourself ~ what the HELL was I dressed up as, which my hubby did...well, I said "I'm just someone who loves Halloween, I'm a Halloween person..."  LOL, a cloak, a fun headpiece, and some fun makeup...WHATEVER!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment