Monday, February 20, 2012

Update

Helloooooooo out there.  Enjoying the weather?  I'm practically sweating. 

We had a nice weekend with lots of visiting.  Friday night we had dinner with Uncle Joey, then Saturday morning we went to see DeDe & Dup while Ty and Ava were there for awhile.  The kids ate, played, screamed, and tore apart DeDe & Dup's house.  Auntie Nicole and Uncle Lance came for a visit fresh off a trip from Mexico.  Sunday morning we went to see Grammy & Grampy.  Daddy brought his golf club so since it was so nice out we went up to the first tee to watch him hit some balls.  Grammy has a set of golf clubs for Bentley at her house but he only wanted Daddy's club and tried very hard to swing it even though it's 3x his size.  He had fun watching and chasing balls.  There is a little hill down the first tee box and we all DIED laughing when Bentley went to go fetch a ball and like he does on the stairs, he turned around backwards and inched himself down the hill instead of making any attempts at walking.  It got a little chilly and he CRIED desperately for his Daddy the whole way back to Grammy and Grampy's while Christopher stayed to hit a few more balls.

On the new baby front, I am in week 29 and feeling it.  According to my weekly email update she is about two and a quarter pounds and they say 14.8 inches.  I could feel every inch when she kept me up last night.  On the fetus-to-food comparison she is "like" a Chinese cabbage, whatever that means!  She can open and close her eyes and now has eyelashes.  Hopefully those lashes are her father's and not my short stubby ones.  Do they make baby Latisse? ;) 

I have actually been feeling better the last few days.  Not nearly 100% but slowly feeling better so I am hopeful my new med is the right fit.  I found out from my OB/bloodwork that my iron is low, which is common in third trimester and happened with Bentley, so that may have been contributing to why I've felt so sluggish, too.  I started iron supplements so I'm really hopeful that mixed with my new anxiety med will do the trick. 

This week we don't have too much exciting going on.  I have an OB check-up tomorrow and Tor & Wes are hopefully coming for a visit on Thursday.  Just plugging away through February!

We'd also like to wish Auntie Jo Jo an early birthday!  Bentley sends tongue kisses. 

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment