Monday, February 27, 2012

2012 Relay for Life

To my Friends & Family...

It's that time of the year again - no, not baby pool this time - it's time for the 2012 Relay for Life. As in the last few years, my family has a team that will walk in the Natick/Framingham/Sherborn event on May 19th. My ability to actually walk this year will be dictated by Baby Girl Strazz's arrival, but I still plan to help the team and participate as much as I can. That's where you come in ~ I am seeking donations for this year's event. Our team has been the top fundraiser for the last couple of years with between $10K-$12K annually, BUT last year we raised OVER $18,000 ~ $8K more than the second place team. This event is very important to us and your donations are greatly appreciated. The following link should take you directly to my personal page, where you can donate to me/Team Hot to Trot...

DONATE HERE

You should also be able to visit the main event page and click the "Donate" button, then enter my name in the search field and proceed from there. If you have any issues or questions please let me know.


We will also be hosting a "Night at the Races" which is a really fun fundraising event at the Natick VFW on April 28th. It's drinking & gambling (what could be better?!) with the proceeds to benefit our fundraising effort. I can send details to anyone interested in attending. Last year we had a great turnout and everyone raved about it. I will be there depending on Baby Girl Strazz ~ the event is 2 weeks before my due date and I'm expecting to go early. But you should consider attending for a good time & a great cause!

Your donations are greatly appreciated ~ this is an incredibly important cause to my family and I!!!

Many thanks!!!
~E

No comments:

Post a Comment