Thursday, February 9, 2012

At West End...

I have never heard of At West End but their catalog came last week and let me tell you, it was DREAMY.  It is full of rustic and recycled home decor.  I will definitely be shopping there in the future.  Here are some of my favs...

Mermaid Vase:


Hear No, See No, Speak No Owls:


Driftwood Cylinders:


Three Beachy Trays:


Canvas Baskets:


Three Rectangle Crates:


Ceramic Bulldog:


Captain's Lantern:


Single Bottle Yard Stake:


Recycled Bedside Water Carafe:


Glass Pitcher & Cylinder w/Peace Sign:


ALL PHOTOS ARE COURTESY OF AT WEST END.

I am really loving this catalog!  My FAV's of the above are the mermaid vase and the peace sign glass pitcher/cylinder, as well as the driftwood cylinders.  LOVE.  I thought I would share because I've never seen this catalog/site before and it's definitely a keeper!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment