Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Really, Beyonce?

I have to admit I've always been a Beyonce fan.  She's not a slore like the rest of the pop stars out there, she's always had a "real" body and shown it off, and she's just been in general one of the few decent role models for young women.  Until today.  I opened Yahoo to check my mail and I see the headline "Beyonce Reveals Sexy Post-Baby Body 1 Month After Giving Birth."  I click the link and see this:


Reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??? PERKY BOOBS AND NO BELLY 1 MONTH LATER?!!!  Spanx can't even fix the FUPA she should have a month out.  WTF.  This picture leads me to believe...

1. Celebrities really DO have plastic surgeons on hand immediately after giving birth OR to preserve my fondness of Beyonce...
2. The stork really DOES exist and he delivered little Blue Ivy, not her.

Ay ay ay. 

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment