Thursday, April 19, 2012

This Guy We Call Daddy...

Somebody deserves a shout out ~ its this guy who lives with us that we call Daddy.  My hubby, my Christopher, my best friend, my soulmate.  He works his ass off to make sure that we have everything we need; and the best gift of all is that he's allowed me to stay home to raise Bentley...soon to be two kiddos...which is so rare these days.  And even when I'm crazy and pregnant - although he does laugh at me - he bears with the madness.

It started many years ago as little kiddos ourselves...playing, preschool graduation, birthday parties...




We enjoyed many late nights of partying in HS and then moved on to college, where we continued to party our asses of and had the time of our lives...really, looking back we were just training to be parents ~ there isn't much that these kids will be able to get by us...

 

The poor kid had no idea what he was really getting into when he proposed in 2005, 7 years ago this summer...


We have had our fair share of Cape weekends, parties, weddings, & house gatherings at 11 River over the years...











The big wedding weekend came and went, and it was the best time of our life, the biggest and most amazing party we will EVER have...










We topped it off with the most amazing honeymoon in the South Pacific...







I even suckered him into renewing our vows in Vegas...




We made the first addition to our family in 2008...





And then in 2010 we made the biggest addition of all, our little Bentley Christopher...






And here we are again, waiting for our little girl's arrival, already blessed with the most amazing son...




As we wait for BGS' arrival, I just want you to know how much we love and appreciate you for everything you do for us.  You work your ass of and then come home and take care of your family.  You are not only an amazing husband & business man but you are a wonderful, respectful gentlmen who always handles yourself well in work, community, & home.  It's crazy to think we've known eachother for literally a lifetime and have been together already for almost THIRTEEN years, married almost 7 ~ and you are STUCK with me for the rest of your life (insert devilish laugh here).  You are my soulmate and I'm grateful for everything you do and for the two munchkins you have given me...and the frisky puppy, too.  It's amazing to watch how much Bentley loves you and his eyes light up when he sees you.  I know our daughter will do the same and as much as you try to deny it, she will be a 'Daddy's Girl.'  Don't ever question how much I love you or appreciate you even though I don't say it enough.  You are my best friend, partner-in-crime, and I'll always have your back and support you. 

ILY ALWAYS
~E

No comments:

Post a Comment