Thursday, April 19, 2012

Baby Bump Comparison

I just got my hard drive back and also finally decided to load the pictures from the flash drive my Dad gave me months ago.  I found a bunch of pics I was looking for of when I was pregnant with Bentley...

These were the day of my baby shower @ about 7 1/2 months or so...(the last one is really classy)...





These ones are at 38 weeks, two days before I went into labor...













And here's the BEST - me at the hospital in labor before they sent me HOME.  Don't I look thrilled?!


There is quite the difference in belly size from Bentley to BGS, especially now that we are at the 9 month mark!!!  With Bentley I was super bloated and between 8 weeks - 38 weeks I gained 51 lbs.  Wowza.  This time I started off heavier because I didn't lose nearly enough Bentley weight before getting pregnant again, but I've only gained 15 lbs.  It's all in the belly/boobs and I don't quite look like I've been stung by a thousand bees in the face.  I've actually lost weight the last two appointments because of this diet.  Here's to taking it off as fast as possible!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment