Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Running Out of Things to Do!!

I am totally running out of things to do around here.  Today I hit the grocery store to stock up on stuff mainly for Bentley in case we end up heading out in the next few days.  I also randomly decided to stock up on laundry supplies?? 

As you all know I LOVE having fresh flowers in the house so with DeDe's help I decided to clip a ton of lilacs and fill the house with them.  It's not going to be a good lilac year - BOOOO - so I figured the blooms I do have I'll bring inside and enjoy them...












The house already smells sooooooooooo good from them!  It's a bummer by lilac bushes won't be full this year ~ I find that every other year they are totally full but this is a bad year.

What else?  I have a load of laundry I can put away.  I have one phone call to make.  And Bentley and I can hit the yard when he wakes up.  Exciting stuff!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment